As a member of the Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta we make this Customer Service Pledge to each and every customer we serve:
- We are in business because of our customers.
We pledge to always place your interests ahead of our insurance companies’ and our own.
- Providing insurance protection that is right for our customers is our first priority.
We pledge to always recommend the best insurance product for your individual circumstances.
- Our brokerage represents several different insurers.
We pledge that from those insurers we will recommend the insurer that provides the best coverage for your unique needs.
- Our brokerage’s contracts with some insurers may include performance agreements.
We pledge that if you would like to know, we will tell you about the performance agreement with the insurer we selected for you, if one exists.
- The potential for a conflict of interest or a potential conflict of interest exists in any business relationship.
We pledge we will immediately inform you of a conflict or potential conflict so that you can make an informed choice.
- Personal information is required to provide insurance coverage’s.
We pledge that we will safeguard your personal information and allow it to be used only for the purpose it was given to us and as required by law.
We are committed to providing the best service and advice we can, to you, our customer. If we are owned or have an exclusive contract or only have one market or have a loan from an insurer we are insuring you with we will disclose this to you.
Our brokerage has chosen to deal with insurers that we feel are quality companies. They provide excellent insurance products and claims service for our valued customers. They are The AVIVA Insurance Company, and AVIVA /ELITE Insurance Company, and Wawanesa.
The owners, managers, and staff of our insurance brokerage are committed to supporting this Customer Service Pledge.
Ralph K. Zutter, CAIB